Improve Service Bundle
Deliver value to facilities through expert onsite mentoring that improves performance and promotes revenue growth.
Service bundle includes
- Factory services delivered through up to 4 onsite visits
- Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ)
- Performance Benchmark Report
- Laborlink Worker Sentiment Survey (WSS)
- Remote mentoring
- Web-based training
- Corrective Action Plan (CAP) support
Description and benefits
This service bundle uses in-person ELEVATE industry experts who will visit your workplace and support your improvement as trusted partners.
As the largest in-factory and on-farm supply chain and sustainability consultancy, our team will review and diagnose your compliance and operational performance, identify key gaps, and guide you to cost savings. This will help promote growth in revenue and advancing your facility to become best in class.
This solution includes:
- Up to 4 on-site visits for extensive diagnostic and follow-up improvement support at your workplace in partnership with ELEVATE's industry experts. These on-site visits will be combined with remote mentoring by our expert team, as well as access to our ongoing webinar training on key compliance and performance topics linked to your individual business needs
- Before we join you onsite, you will use ELEVATE’s proprietary Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) to evaluate your context, challenges and compliance status. Our team will use the SAQ as part of our diagnostic process and to jointly define a customized improvement plan
- A workplace performance benchmark will show your company alongside peers in your region and industry. The benchmark draws on data from our EiQ supply chain intelligence platform and insight from more than 50,000 unique workplaces globally
- ELEVATE's proprietary Laborlink Worker Sentiment Survey (WSS) will provide insight into what workers want, areas for improvement, and it uses performance data from more than 1.5 million workers surveyed globally. The WSS will help you to support worker retention and performance
- Detailed Corrective Action Plan support to validate improvement
- Up to five (5) ELEVATE eLearning courses that are chosen collectively based on diagnostic results. Topics include introduction to social and environmental assessments and audits, corrective action plans, transparency and ethics, working hours and wages, and fire safety. See samples here
The Improve service bundle supports companies to achieve value creation by helping to attract new customers, retain workers, deliver enhanced business margins and set you up for long term success. Currently the Improve service bundle can be deployed at factories in China, Bangladesh, India, Thailand and Vietnam.