Evaluate Service Bundle
Adopt the industry-leading social and environmental audit standard for compliance.
Service bundle includes
- Social and environmental compliance audit
- Laborlink Worker Sentiment Survey (WSS)
- Performance Benchmark Report
- Corrective Action Plan (CAP) support
Description and benefits
The ELEVATE Responsible Sourcing Assessment (ERSA) is an industry-leading audit protocol accepted by leading brands and retailers globally. It delivers a comprehensive social and environmental compliance audit experience that helps you identify critical risks. ERSA is business-centric and is the preferred audit tool of many brands, retailers, vendors and factories.
Key benefits and features of ERSA include:
- An audit checklist that was designed based our extensive on-the-ground experience with over 350 multi-national companies and many years of engagement with leading industry schemes
- A workplace performance benchmark that shows your company alongside peers in your region and industry. The benchmark draws on data from our EiQ supply chain intelligence platform and insight from more than 50,000 unique workplaces globally
- ELEVATE's proprietary Laborlink Worker Sentiment Survey (WSS) that provides insight into what workers want, areas for improvement, and uses performance data from more than 1.5 million workers surveyed globally. The WSS will help you to support worker retention and performance
- Detailed Corrective Action Plan (CAP) support to validate improvement
- Up to five (5) fun and interesting eLearning courses that help you address key violations. Topics include introduction to social and environmental assessments and audits, corrective action plans, transparency and ethics, working hours and wages, and fire safety. Learn more here
- Access to your audit report and program scorecard in our online EiQ platform and the ability to share that report with your customers or other stakeholders **NEW**
The Evaluate package saves you money, while guiding you to remediate effectively and implement lasting improvement solutions.
We carry out ERSA audits in over 100 countries worldwide.
Note: Companies that would prefer to substitute ERSA for their own protocol or an industry scheme should contact us here for a customized bundle.